Java is liked by many
Java was first released in 1995 by Sun Microsystems. It’s widely used in areas like scientific computers and cell phones to even game consoles. The main promise of Java is “write once, run everywhere”. It’s achieved by compiling code to bytecode that can run on a Java virtual machine (JVM). JVM can run on any computer achitecture.
- Continuous integration with Jenkins
- 27 essential tips for Git and GitHub users
- OpenJDK repo migration to GitHub gains steam
- Get started with method references in Java
- Java Heap Sizing in a Container: Quickly and Easily
- Devoxx 2019: Java, Java and more JAVA!
- 2019 Duke's Choice Award Winners!
- Java on Container Like A Pro
- Java and the New Duke Personality
Since May 2007, Java is licensed under GNU General Public License.