Java is liked by many
Java was first released in 1995 by Sun Microsystems. It’s widely used in areas like scientific computers and cell phones to even game consoles. The main promise of Java is “write once, run everywhere”. It’s achieved by compiling code to bytecode that can run on a Java virtual machine (JVM). JVM can run on any computer achitecture.
- What is Spring? Component-based development for Java
- Review: Elasticsearch 7 soars with SQL, search optimizations
- 2019 Duke's Choice Award Winners!
- Java on Container Like A Pro
- Java and the New Duke Personality
- Java is alive at Oracle Code One!
- Jabel brings post-Java 8 features to Java 8 users
- Method overloading in the JVM
- Polymorphism and inheritance in Java
- 2019 Duke's Choice Award Nominations
Since May 2007, Java is licensed under GNU General Public License.