Java is liked by many
Java was first released in 1995 by Sun Microsystems. It’s widely used in areas like scientific computers and cell phones to even game consoles. The main promise of Java is “write once, run everywhere”. It’s achieved by compiling code to bytecode that can run on a Java virtual machine (JVM). JVM can run on any computer achitecture.
- OpenJDK Mobile: A plan to bring Java to iOS
- Java 101: Class and object initialization in Java
- 2019 Duke's Choice Award Nominations
- Java Magazine on Containers
- Java 101: Java polymorphism and its types
- Google: Use Kotlin for new Android apps
- Machine learning algorithms explained
- Java Magazine on Lightweight Frameworks
- 30 New Java Champions Confirmed in 2018
- Using JShell with NetBeans
Since May 2007, Java is licensed under GNU General Public License.